From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:48:38 -0500
Bill
>But I am still trying to figure out what Allen wanted us to look at in the
>videos. All I saw were very ill behaved bees, identical to  the AHB videos I
>have seen.

Yeah, they were pretty vicious, huh? I mean, if I had that many bees all
over my head, I would have left long before that. But the curious part was
the complete disconnect between the narration and what we were actually
seeing. I showed some non-beekeeping folks and they were completely
mystified as to why those people were even staying there. Presented a pretty
ugly picture of "beekeeping", I tell you neighbor. (Good thing they have no
neighbors, that wouldn't fly in my neighborhood.)

pb