Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 09:54:23 -0800
> What I never see looked at on lists is some of the methods advertized in
> bee magazines as cure all for our current bee problems. Beeks on lists are
> quick to jump on Dee and the truly no treatment group when some really
> suspect treatments are put forth in current bee magazine advertisements.

Yes, Bob, but they don't ever post here or interject their 'solution' into
unrelated threads repeatedly.

I, for one, have great respect for Dee, and we have spent a very great deal
of time examining her ideas.

All we ask is for truth and balance, clear and accurate citations -- and
answers to simple questions we have asked over and over which have been
promised, but never delivered.

Allen