From:
DAVID ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 11:05:06 -0500
Bob said:
When
you winter in Texas or Florida queens & cells are usually available.
Especially cells. None of these commercial beeks advertise.

Hey Bob,

Where are all those commercial beeks at? I'm in central Florida and all the guys I know buy cells from one of only three  places that raise cells. I would love to go back to raising my own cells ,but just can't find time to do it and run bees right.
  Most all the "highrollers" around this area all the way down to Fort Myers buys cells,(and the guys advertise) from which they are bought.
  There is a couple of guys that raise there cells but when you need a large amount at a set time you need to know you'll get them when you need them