Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 04:10:51 -0700
>> Now we are receiving owfull news from Argentina , two of the bigger
>> exporters stopped buying any honey. There are no transactions during
>> november

I heard from Martin today.  He reports, in part:

"Indeed the bee season in Argentina is a very complicated one. Drought
conditions are severe in our region with plenty of unusual robbing at this
time of the year. Anyway, we are stocking our mating nucs the best we can.

and

"The local honey market has come to a complete stop. Nobody buys honey nor a
price is informed. Beekeepers are concerned. The northwestern honey crop was
a failure. While the northeastern Mesopotamia citrus crop was better than
expected. Overall the prospects are not encouraging given the extremely dry
conditions.

Things are getting tough everywhere, it seem that Argentina has the worst
luck with their politicians.

Let's hope for the best for our fellow beekeepers.

allen
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/articles/broodframes.htm
---
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or
not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.
Ernest Benn