From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:55:11 -0700
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> The  problem with light bulbs is that they get too hot and the heat is
>>  concentrated in one spot; they also burn out quickly when used as
>> heaters.

Actually, I did not say that.

Such errors are why I strip the attribution lines that mail readers add to
quotes and I _usually_ avoid addressing people by name, and rather prefer to
address the ideas.

allen
http://www.honeybeeworld.com
---
I have suffered a great deal from writers who have quoted this or that
sentence of mine either out of its context or in juxtaposition to some
incongruous matter which quite distorted my meaning , or destroyed it
altogether. -- Alfred North Whitehead (1861 - 1947)