From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:56:44 -0600

> I know Jerry's standard after-dinner talk on this subject, so, for anyone
> anywhere in the lower 48, my retort to Dee is:
>
> "Clean Honey" my foot!

Could you back up the above statement with some facts?

Honey was placed on a three year watch in the U.S. and was given a clean
bill of health? Jars were picked up over and over during the period and
tests ran.

First a rant about our national beekeeping organizations on BEE-L which I as
a member let ride but slamming the good name of U.S. honey really pisses me
off!

Let me get this right. U.S. honey is not clean but contaminated? Dee has
been able to ship her honey into places many others have not been able to.
Still the FDA gave all U.S. honey a clean bill of health.

Please explain "clean honey my foot!" please.

bob