ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:48:07 -0800

I served as Curator of the "BioCorner" Embryology
Exhibit, at Pittsburgh's original Buhl Planetarium and
Institute of Popular Science from 1983 to 1987. In
this exhibit, we hatched chicks [and occasionally
ducklings] in front of the public every weekend. You
can read more about this exhibit at this link:

<
http://buhlplanetarium4.tripod.com/biocorner/historybiocorner.html

gaw