HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:07:35 -0600
This survey is trying to address some of the problems of archaeological data curation (long-term accessibility) that we were discussing some weeks ago ... please participate (just takes a few minutes to click all the buttons ... and, if you don't choose to go anonymous, then you're entered in a raffle to win of of several $10 Starbucks gift-cards as a thank-you gift for doing the survey!)

~ Bob Skiles

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB2275M2PM6ZH