Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:28:01 GMT
From:
Sender:
Hi Phil,

This is all good information...but a key link is missing.

I agree that imidacloprid is highly toxic to bees.  I have no reason to doubt the uses and residue limits you cite.

Yet....what are the actual levels being found in the sugar?  In the hive?  In field bees that die away from the hive?

This seems like easy to obtain data...something that perhaps someone who buys sugar in quantity to feed bees might have already done.

It isn't like we don't have access to the final product (beet sugar) to test it.  This would make a much more convincing argument.

deknow