ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:11:41 EDT

I would suggest you look at some off the shelf human torso models available
from science suppliers like North Carolina Biological.  The parts will be
hard plastic; I am not sure if you can get artificial models that are  "squishy."

Bob

Robert L.  Russell, Ph.D.
Science Advisor, Self-Reliance Foundation
Project Director,  Celebra la Ciencia & ConCiencia/Hispanic Science Newswire
(202) 360-4117  (office) (202) 997-5539 (cell)

_www.celebralaciencia.org_ (http://www.celebralaciencia.org/)
_www.selfreliancefoundation.org_ (http://www.selfreliancefoundation.org/)

1126  16th St. NW, Suite 350
Washington, DC 20036

In a message dated 9/18/2008 11:38:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,