From:
Yoon Sik Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:18:02 -0400
>I'm not going to engage in an iterative point-counterpoint debate of the
non-science issues.

Agreed.

>My intent in posting here is to provide information that otherwise hasn't
been brought out.

Me, too.

>BEE-L readers can read the referenced documents for themselves and make
up their own minds.

So they can, indeed:

“No independent government testing is required before a pesticide is
registered for use (in America). Large gaps in basic scientific knowledge
about pesticides remain, including their environmental ‘fate’ (where they
end up) and their toxicity to humans and to wildlife. A problem pesticide
may be removed from the market only after a long process and full trial --
something that should be done before . . .” (from the link provided in
another thread).

Yoon