From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:18:45 -0800
I suggest that your use of the word "probably" may be
ill-advised unless you can substantiate it with data.

Reply:
That is what the Nebraska State Assoc Chemical Free Conference is for " To get the truth out on what is reallying happening in our hives as cutting edge research changes future directions for perhaps how we do things in the way of "could it be!!!........feeding our honeybees?"........

Now that's Nov 21-23 in LIncoln, Nebraska..........and money will be accepted at the door!!! So come, be advised with plenty of substantiated data from Overseas and here, etc. as I am greatly looking forward to this talk, and others to be give by speakers coming!!!

For honeybees can be kept chemically free, and also did I say without the artificial feeds!!!

Dee A. Lusby