HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:08:23 -0600
 A postscript: the City of Annapolis has three criteria that the historic preservation commission considers when requiring an individual or organization to apply for a certificate of approval, without which their project cannot proceed. One of those is earth disturbance of more than fifty square feet, or the equivalent of two 5 ft by 5 ft excavation units. I found that to be a very handy and unambiguous criterion in making my recommendations to the commission.

James G. Gibb

Gibb Archaeological Consulting

2554 Carrollton Road

Annapolis, Maryland USA ?? 21403