HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:50:19 -0600
 I served as archaeological consultant to the City of Annapolis' Historic Preservation Commission for over six years and dug in a lot of backyards. The chances of hitting anything that most of the public would regard as old aren't that good in town and even if you hit something there is little chance that it would be recognized as something worthy of a television audience. If the producers aren't planning on burying stuff, I think they will be looking at a very short series.

James G. Gibb

Gibb Archaeological Consulting

2554 Carrollton Road

Annapolis, Maryland USA ?? 21403