HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Allen Dart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:23:09 -0700
This message is posted as part of Old Pueblo Archaeology Center’s intent
to comply with the City of Tucson Fire Code.

We already have accepted reservations for all 48 seats available in the
restaurant  meeting room for tomorrow evening’s "Third Thursday Food for
Thought" dinner presentation by Dr. Deni Seymour.

In order for the restaurant to be able to comply with the fire code,
therefore, we will not be able to accommodate any additional guests.
However, we have started a waiting list in case anyone who has already
made a reservation informs us that he or she will be unable to attend
after all.

Old Pueblo takes fire safety precautions and regulations very seriously,
so if you do not already have reservations for this January 20 event we
respectfully request that you do not plan to attend unless we notify you
that additional spaces have become available for you as a result of a
cancellation.

Thank you for your understanding, and apologies for cross-posting,

Allen Dart, RPA, Executive Director
Old Pueblo Archaeology Center
PO Box 40577
Tucson AZ  85717-0577   USA