HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:20:04 -0500
Forwarded from the Underwater Archaeology email list.

Regards,
Megan Springate

Subject: Historical Conservator Job Announcement
From:    "Smith, Roger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Mon, November 15, 2010 9:16 am
To:      [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to announce that the Florida Bureau of Archaeological
Research is seeking a Historical Conservator to take primary
responsibilities for day to day operations of an archaeological
conservation laboratory focused on Spanish Shipwreck, Spanish Mission
period, and other historical artifacts.

https://jobs.myflorida.com/viewjob.html?refnode=1844091

Please feel free to share this announcement with anyone you think might be
interested and appropriate for the position, we are seeking as broad a
base of applicants as possible, and I appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely,

David Dickel
Florida Bureau of Archaeological Research
Collections and Conservation
850/ 245-6322 or 6324

Please take a few minutes to provide feedback on the quality of service
you received from our staff. The Florida Department of State values your
feedback as a customer. Dawn K. Roberts, Florida Interim Secretary of
State, is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and
quality of services provided to you. Simply click on the link to the "DOS
Customer Satisfaction Survey." Thank you in advance for your
participation.

DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]