HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pat Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:44:41 -0400
I have found septic systems on two sites that are similar. They feature two shafts, though, with wasteware running directly into one with an overflow of clarified water running into the second type. i believe this typ of system dates to the first quarter of the twentieth century.

Pat Garrow
Cultural Resource Analysts
Knoxville TN