HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gwyn Alcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:37:07 -0700
The second item could be the top of a pill box.
I have a plastic one about that size, and have seen china ones in an variety of
shapes and sizes, including some that were never meant to be in a pocket.
Search on "sterling pill boxes" and you'll see tops very similar to yours.

Gwyn Alcock
Riverside, CA