HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
deborah mullins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:19:27 -0500
Hi Jen,

Check out the information Kathy Deagan has for razors in her second artifact
book (Portable Personal Possessions; pages 234-235).  Deagan mentions
recovering razors on New World Spanish sites she has worked on starting with
Puerto Real, Haiti (middle of the sixteenth century) and gives a reference
for British colonial examples from eighteenth century Fort
Michilimackinack.
Deb

--
Mullins, Deborah R.