HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:51:45 -0500
Hello Histarchers,

Just to be official about it...although I think today's previous messages
made this fairly clear...

The web site for SHA 2011 submissions is now open. Actually we did a quiet
opening yesterday, but wanted to learn the system a bit better before
inviting the hordes!

Go to http://www.sha.org/ and follow the links from there....the home page
has one to the Call for Papers
(http://www.sha.org/about/conferences/2011.cfm) as well as a direct link to
ConfTool to use once you have become familiar with the process. I encourage
everyone to go to the Call for Papers first, however.

Please note that we have a FAQ this year. That will be added to as things
proceed.

Cheers,

Program Committee SHA 2011

Carol McDavid, Chair
Michael Strutt, Terrestrial Director
Filipe Castro, Underwater Director
International Liasons:
John Carman, Gustavo Ramirez, Jose Zapata
Public Program Director: Pam Wheat Stranahan

cc: SHA 2011 Conference Co-Chairs: Maria Franklin, Jim Bruseth

Carol McDavid, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Community Archaeology Research Institute, Inc. (CARI)
Director, Yates Community Archaeology Project
Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Houston
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Rice University
1638 Branard
Houston, TX 77006
www.publicarchaeology.org