HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:58:20 +0100
Sorry as much as I am a jack of all trades - its the sort of thing I
pass to Geoff Egan. But he was trying to get to a pilgrim badge
conference in Prague (despite Iceland travel chaos) when i saw him  a
few days ago. I should see him in Bruges on thursday at a book launch if
he makes it (no my life is rarely this exciting I can assure you) so
will alert him.

paul