HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:34:31 -0600
Kurt:
Thank you for the update concerning MUA. I am not a underwater type
person and I am amazed at all of you that participate in this endeavor.
I spent some time (I have lots of that) looking and reading some of
the material at your Web Site. By golly, I am impressed! The site is
beautifully done with lots of information. Thank you for sharing your
organization with world. Keep up the good work for it looks like a
real up and comer.

Best Regards,
David Parkhill