HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jan Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:13:30 -0500
Thanks so much for making this available so easily.  What a great article.  I teach the lab methods class at UWF and on of the things the students learn is to id artifacts.  Ceramics are a focus and this article will be of interest to them.
 I apologize for writing "Hunger" instead of your real last name.  I think that was in the original post and was what I copied to paste.  I am very familiar with Ceramics in America and am always looking forward to the next issue.
Thanks again.
Jan Lloyd