HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
odlanyer hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:44:12 +0000
Smoke:
Thank you very much for your answer. I have seen in ArqueoSeek and I have downloaded some articles. Thank you for the references that you send, just that is very difficult for me to obtain them. I appreciate if you can send the most recent Ben Rappaport's electronic newsletter.
The type of pipes of which I am looking for references, are those that appear in Ottoman Pipe in French article, in the page 54, point 5.9.2 (Les pipes "marocaines"). I will appreciate everything digital you can send.
Regards,
Odlanyer

Odlanyer Hernández de Lara
www.cubaarqueologica.org