HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:53:11 -0500
Hall, J. L.
   1990. 'LE' Pipes on a Spanish Shipwreck. Society for Clay Pipe
Research Newsletter 27: 1-5

Smoke

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." --Teddy Roosevelt