HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:57:36 EST
Max,

Although I have nothing to offer in the way of reporting, a friend of mine
worked for an engineering company named Humphries and they used a gyroscope on
wheels to 3-D map oil drilling holes. He used to travel all over the world
when  those babies got stick in the lines. I always thought such a gyrascope
would be  great for 3-D mapping mine tunnels.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 1/29/2009 11:17:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,