HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:07:00 EST
Once while hiking over a pass in the Cargo Muchacho Mountains of
southeastern California, the thought came to my mind that "archaeology is a  shattered
message on the ground... it is our challenge to decipher that  message."

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 1/29/2009 8:01:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,