HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
odlanyer hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:21:29 +0000
Probably you could find information in this web: http://www.artifacts.org/default.htm.
The phrase Paseo del Retiro is like a Garden of rest. It is a place located in Madrid, España, and is dated about XVI or XVII century, even it continue untill now (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro).

PD. Sorry, I don´t speak well English.

Odlanyer Hernández de Lara
www.cubaarqueologica.org