HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:08:16 EDT
Yes, the link went to my photo instead of the artifact...well, maybe I am  an
atrifact now?

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 9/5/2008 10:16:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Thanks  Michelle.

Why do people's Archaeoseek links keep taking you (people) to  MY page on
there???
Weird.

It appears to be a flattened "ring"  (2-prong).
The writing on the top row looks like "OAKAL??" over "?AU?" in  the
center, over
"MEBOU???"
The first letter in the center line looks  like a T...???

Sorta hard to search on only partial words online (but,  I have had some
success before).

Hopefully this link will take you  to the close-up view I just  posted:
http://archaeoseek.ning.com/group/artifactidhelp/forum/topic/show?id=578
807%3ATopic%3A27287