HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:39:01 -0500
From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Hmm...that seems odd.  Plenty of those bottles have been found out here in CA (San Diego).  Strange that the company wouldnt know their product was wide-spread across the US.  But, most archy collections dont get "advertised"...

The presence of the bottle could have meant there was a woman on the ranch.  :o)