HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:57:32 -0700
From:
Carolyn White <[log in to unmask]>
As one of the co-editors of the series of which Erica's book is a part, I am happy to hear the enthusiasm about the book from the list. Erica's book promises to fill a big gap on all of our bookshelves in terms of ceramics ids.

I'd like to invite others who might not be chastened by the initial part of this discussion to consider writing that guide to artifact identification and interpretation that you have been thinking about/yearning for. We welcome your proposals!
http://www.lcoastpress.com/books_series.php?id=1

Carolyn White

--
Carolyn L. White