HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:34:30 -0700
8bit
From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Folks:

We are pleased to announce that Dr. Joe Flatman, lecturer in archaeology
at the Institute of Archaeology, University College London, is this
month's guest blogger.

Dr. Flatman examines the question: what are the tangible benefits to
society of archaeology at a time when finances are pinched and what is the
value of our contribution? How does archaeology ‘work’ in the ‘real world’
of profit and loss?

We wish to thank Dr. Flatman for participating in our new series of guest
bloggers in which we seek out the opinions and commentaries of leaders in
the field of underwater archaeology.

You can read his post here:

http://muablog.wordpress.com/

As always comments are welcome.