From:
Keith Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:20:59 -0400
---- "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> -- Keith Benson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Perhaps she would divulge how many.
>
> ...she has, several times.

I am aware of that.  The point I was trying to make was that her losses were not minimal. If you divide her operation up into smaller segments, some parts got walloped.  I would not feel comfortable quantifying someone else’s loss, that is for them to do, regardless of what is in the archives.  Call me crazy, but I think it is discourteous.

If memory serves someone requested documentation of an organic beekeeper losing hives to CCD.  If that is what happened (and as Dee says, it is JB's call) then there ya go.

Don't get me wrong I am sad for Dee losing a significant portion of her operation and wish it had not happened.  Knowing a little bit of Dee’s history however I suspect she will rebound and forge on.

Keith