From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:26:52 -0500
> Beekeeping associations are calling on their
> members to send jars of honey to Prince Charles
> in support of his position on GMOs and other
> excesses of industrial farming

So, Prince Charles has taken a position AGAINST
two of the technologies that can, for the first time
since the dawn of history, really feed everyone?

Somehow, I don't think that "Beekeepers Who
Want More Kids To Starve To Death" is a very
well thought-out image.

People need to travel more, and find out first
hand just how common starvation and malnutrition are.
Then they will understand how even a tiny increase
in rice yields can save millions.

That faint whirring sound you hear is Princess Diana
doing summersaults in her grave over this ignorant
statement from Charles.