From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:45:36 EDT

I mentioned a bee operation with an unusually low incidence of mites, N.
ceranae, and viruses.  I will share that information, after I talk to the
owners.  They will be at the MT beekeepers meeting in Helena at the end of  this
week.  We're working up management suggestions that we will begin to  explain
this week to the MT beekeepers who have helped us survive CCD, build on  the
topic at the CA meeting.  I need to talk to our beekeepers, get their  insights
and permissions before we make any statements.

Jerry