From:
David MacFawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 22:29:11 EDT
This is in line with my experience.  My Grandfather was a dairy farmer  and
beekeeper in Maryland.  In the 1960's when I was a kid and my  Grandfather was
in his early 80's he use Paris Green on his garden and fruit  trees around his
hives.  He was thinking about the bugs eating the  fruit/leaves and not
poising his bees or himself.

I seem to remember him saying that it had been outlawed then but he still
had some that he kept because it "worked."

Dave M

deal here.