HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Conrad Bladey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:28:14 -0400
I have worked for years, decades on public archeology. It needs to be
part of wholisitc existence without any argument.
The only way. Part of daily life. But there are too many vested
interests from politicos to realtors to elites and symbeotic academic
elites  all in the way. Every citizen needs to be able to handle the
archeology of their own back yard. Now! I would love to go to Austin. I
am a peasant in debt and with no cars that can make the journey. But
write and talk I can do. With transport I can sleep on anyones floor.

Conrad