HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Serr, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:36:53 -0600
That is what I had suggested to you also...but had only heard of that scenario many yrs ago...with no source for it.  Would Deni know of a documented source for this behavior?  I would like to know one (or more?)...to back this up...when I tell this "wives tale" (or not) in the future (I've been spreading it for yrs).
Thanks.