HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Scott Wieczorek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 07:51:52 -0700
My apologies!
  a finger-slip sent an incomplete email.  However, there are several transportation museums (a google search will find you some), which may be able to provide good information about the specific part numbers, etc...  Here on the east coast, the Owl's Head Transportation Museum in Maine, has an extensive collection of antique horseless carriages, as well as tractors and airplanes, and may be able to shed some light on your artifacts.

Good Luck!

Scott Wieczorek, RPA