HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karen B Wehner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:06:09 -0700
Hello all,

Wondering if anyone can help pin down the possible date range for a clear
British glass canning jar found in a context with TPQ 1915.

The base is stamped in a circular mark which reads as follows:

the number "7" above the word "British"
and then below it "Made 6670"

I can provide an image of the jar if it would be helpful.

Any leads most welcome.  I am in London if anyone knows of reference
resources to consult here.

Cheers and thanks,
Karen Wehner