HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:05:39 -0400
For Kentucky it would be the William S. Webb Museum of Anthropology, at
the University of Kentucky's Department of Anthropology, Lexington. I'd
suggest narrowing down your interests to a specific geographic location,
time period, and topic before proceeding much further. That will help
you select which curation facility (or even university) you may wish to
utilize to pursue your interest and degree.

Good luck,

Daniel B. Davis
Archaeologist Coordinator
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet