HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cathy Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 07:15:03 -0600
I mentioned that I'd like to chair a symposium on the Archeology of Bachelors at the Toronto SHA in January. Several of you indicated an interest. Please get your SHA regulation abstract to me by June 10, and I'll submit the symposium abstract proposal. I'll follow up with information to you on the name of the symposium, chairs, discussants, all the particulars.

Thanks for your interest!

Catherine Holder Spude, PhD
7 Avenida Vista Grande #145
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-466-1476 home
505-913-1326 cell

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you are standing outside the fire," Jenny Yates and Garth Brooks.