HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:58:27 EDT
Mark,

Create your own reverse electrolysis tank with a fish bowl, car battery,  and
distilled water. Wear heavy rubber gloves, ground yourself, and be sure to
check with your local health department on where to dispose the water after
this  experiment, as it qualifies as a hazardous material.

Ron May
Legacy 106, In.c

In a message dated 4/11/2008 9:52:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,