HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:52:44 EDT
7bit
From:
Lyle,

It is my understanding some sort of software is used by the people
analyzing the Dead Sea Scrolls to connect the fragments. As well, several  ancient
ruins have been pieced by computer analysis of the blocks. But I agree,  it
would be great to scan in all the pieces of a cup or jar and have the
computer figure out where they go.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 4/13/2009 8:33:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,