HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:55:53 EDT
7bit
From:
But is this a case of "seen one, seen 'em all"? I am beginning to wonder if
 the architecture is identical in Delaware, South Carolina, Louisiana and
out  here in the Far Southwest? When I read statements like, "Delaware is
lousy with  them," I begin to wonder if some important details were passed over
in the  science of documentation?

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 4/11/2009 5:08:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,