HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Mohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:59:55 -0400
To all,
It seems as if this is becoming a trend here.  I've been handed a bag of completely random items collected by a biologist with absolutely no context other than possibly Civil War-era.  The items in question included a trunk faceplate, 2 coins (completely worn away), a brass ID tag?, a washer?, soldering rod bits?, a 1970s Kemington Express button (disregard that one), a buckle? with the US seal, and a punched copper tag with "JBZ" stamped into it.

Anyone who may be interested, please let me know.  I can send photos for a better visual.

Thanks,
Paul J. Mohler
Archaeologist II
Environmental Resource Center