HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Branstner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 15:20:03 -0600
The only thing that I can think that would explain such a finding ...
is somebody salvaging lead and/or powder from a large lot of old
ammunition

--

Mark C. Branstner, RPA
Historic Archaeologist

Illinois Transportation
Archaeological Research Program
209 Nuclear Physics Lab, MC-571
23 East Stadium Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: 217.244.0892
Fax: 217.244.7458
Cell: 517.927.4556

"I hope there's pudding" - Luna Lovegood (HP5)

"If you only have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail"- Anonymous