HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Avery, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:09:42 -0500
Interesting.  I found a few on a site in North Carolina that had been punctured with a knife blade. I can't think of any obvious explanation for your situation either!  I'd love to hear if you find anything out though.

Paul G. Avery, RPA
Senior Archaeologist

MACTEC Engineering and Consulting
9725 Cogdill Road