HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Doyle, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:36:31 -0500
I'm surprised to see a rationalization for this illegal behavior from a member of the archaeological community. The problem is huge and I'm glad to see some enforcement actions being taken. Throwing immigration and drug law enforcement into the discussion is a red herring. Those are well-funded operations that get plenty of attention, unlike this slimy business.