HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:37:18 -0500
Happy Faces and "Peace Signs" were both common while I was in the army in
Germany in early 1969 and more so while stationed at Ft. Bliss in late 1969
and early 1970.* * I remember "peace signs" from the army in 1968 and before
I was drafted (in 1968) back in 1967.

:-)

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

Remember: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!